Building technologies, services and human capital that drive the future of Capital Markets
The Foundation European Capital Markets Cooperative Research Centre (ECMCRC) operates as a not for profit scientific institution:
- To promote and facilitate Capital Markets research amongst Member Universities and Industry Partners on European Capital Markets;
- To acquire and provide to Member Universities Capital Markets data for academic research purposes;
- To develop commercial software solutions for European Capital Markets with the objective of becoming self-funding;
- With members, to bid for grant funding to promote its activities, including in the EU FP7 programme;
- To promote and facilitate research cooperation amongst Member Universities and Industry Partners.